Partnering with municipalities since 1988 and a major player in creating the mutual insurance company for Quebec municipalities (La Mutuelle des municipalités du Québec) in 2003, Ultima has in-depth knowledge and leading-edge expertise in analyzing municipal risks and issues. Because we are aware of the negative impact that damages can have on a municipality’s growth, economy and quality of life, and because we know that your risks and responsibilities increase over the years, we offer tailor-made solutions to meet your needs. Ultima also offers a one-of-a-kind individual auto and home insurance solution for municipal employees and elected officials, called the Complicité program.
Make an appointment with an Ultima broker now.
Our municipality insurance solutions meet your specific needs:
- Municipalities and cities
- Regional county municipalities (RCMs)
- All types of intermunicipal management boards
- Municipal associations
What kinds of coverage do municipalities most often need?
- Property insurance
- General liability insurance
- Directors’ and officers’ liability insurance
- Errors and omissions insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Pollution insurance
- Cyber risk insurance
- Volunteer accident insurance
- Individual auto and home insurance for municipal employees, elected officials and retirees
- Municipal NPO insurance
An exclusive financing offer!
More than ever standing behind its values of partnership, dynamism and innovation, Ultima is at your service in the areas of insurance and risk management. Because we are attentive to your needs, we have designed a financing offer that lets you pay your insurance premiums in 3, 6 or 12 installments.
To take advantage of this offer, contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at 1‑800‑547‑6873, extension 235.